Welcome To Grandma Tommy's Country Store
Grandma Tommy's Country Store is located just north of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin in beautiful Door County. Grandma Tommy started the farm stand in the 1940's. She and husband John moved to Door County from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan after immigrating from Croatia to Canada. Grandma Tommy's Country Store named in her honor, is the family's "dream come true".
- Open 7 Days A Week In Season
- 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Specializing In Door County Wisconsin Products
- Local Produce - Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Free Sampling of some of our products
- Free bus parking and complimentary refreshments for drivers and tour guides
Door County Products:
- Maple Syrup
- Jams & Jellies
- Cherry & Apple Ciders
- Olive Oils
- Dried Cherries
- Cherry Juice
- Fresh Homemade Pies & Fudge
- Hand-dipped Ice Cream
- Root Beer & Cherry Floats
- Gifts & Artwork
- Micro Brews
- and .....much more
Look for the red & white school house - farm-style building with a cupola on the east side of the highway.
Call Today at: (920) 743-2800
2 Entrances from Hwy 42/57.
Use Blahnik Investment Group driveway or enter from Forest Road.
Check Out Our New Neighbors Website!!